at Popular Locations for Ceremonies
The advantage of performing non-religious commitment ceremonies,
is the wide range of ceremonial locations and ideas that are possible.
You are only restricted by your imagination.
However, if you are planning a location based venue, you need
to consider your guests, their access, and their well being. Things
of utmost importance are:
- Disabled access
- Parking (restrictions and distance from the ceremony)
- Noise restrictions
- Weather contingency plans
- Other events that may clash with your ceremony
- Catering (light refreshments)
- Table, chairs, aisle runner, flowers, pews bows plus more
Provided that you do your homework and research your ceremony
location thoroughly, you will be right on-track to creating a
memorable ceremony, that will be enjoyed by all on the day.